Friday 25 November 2011

Home for all


I am customer of B block Mahavira. I have seen the advertisement in Times of India for that and instantly I liked it. Not only it has a very good location but the price was reasonable too.


I came in touch with Shiju from marketing and the the formalities for booking went off smoothly.
As I had nothing to do with loan, so process was very fast and convenient. Shiju was very good at his marketing skill and never made me feel insecure about my investment. I had faced little problem with the registration. They were not able to fix a date for my registration and I was getting frustrated.
At this time I was introduced with Amritha from customer care who had taken the responsibility of my registration and after that everything went off well.


I have taken possession of my flat and I am really happy with my apartment and the services provided to me. I felt my investment is one the best investment of mine.

As seen on Mouthshut.com