Friday 25 November 2011

My experience so far


Hi friends,
Let me share my experience so far with ittina developers. I am having a flat in D block and i am happily staying there with my family. We faced problems as there
was some issue with the approval initially. after the approval everything has gone smoothly with the help of customer care team(Amrita) i was able to take my flat. the loss what i have gone through i was able to get through pre emi adjustment and i have no regret in investing in property like this. Looking forward for few amenities to take a proper shape. I feel it a huge family staying together,seems like a small township within the city limit. In evening it is so beautiful when we meet together in group chat and share our cooking recipes or talk about some movie you think when group of women joins together we have to think about topics?

Thanks Ittina for giving us this wonderful stay for our lifetime!!!!

As seen on Mouthshut.com