Friday 25 November 2011

Builder who believes in Affordablity

My name is Venkat kumar and I am working as Vice president in an MNC(GMR Group) in bangalore.
I have invested in Ittina Veeru Apartments.

I like this group because this group believes in the ideologyof its founder member. Ittina Mahabaleswarappa whose motto was providing affordable homes to the needy. I have seen they are following this principle in true spirits even after his demise wish all the best for its continuance.

I was introduced to the group few years back by Neha, Utham and Amrita who were very courteous and caring.

I like Ittina to live its founders motto and never become greedy like other builders in bangalore.You can write to me on my mail id kuvenkat@hotmail.com if you need any fuhrer inputs.

My suggestion to this group is to improve its process with best in class.

as seen on Mouthshut.com