Friday 25 November 2011

I brought a flat in Ittina Akkala, read my story..

I had booked my flat in Ittina Akkala around Sept 2006. I took possession in 2008. I was quiet happy with the project, even there was a delay in the delivery and some other problems with my flat. However
I am quiet happy now because it is a very good community here. Since I am moving out of the city soon it is unfortunate that I have to sell it off.

The price I brought it at was 42 lac including carpark and registration. Unfortunately everyone I have showed my flat too is not convinced about the builder’s reputation even though the flat is ready. Easily now the value of the flat is around 65-70 lac, but I am getting only 50 lac offers. There are many good projects down the road and hence the value of the road has increased.

When I asked many agents why they quote so less they say its because of reviews on the internet. This has made me very upset since I was expecting a good price for my apartment. Please if you know anyone who wants to buy it even at 60 lac value, pls send me a message. Project is on Whitefield road less than 1 km away from ITPl.

Thank you for taking your time to read the review.

as seen on Mouthshut.com